great place to work...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at CSID full-time

Pros

Great work environment! Flexible schedule. There are learning opportunities for everyone at all levels.

Cons

If you are in south Austin, commute is amazing. If not, it becomes challenging after while.

Other Employee Reviews for CSID

1. Great People, Great Place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at CSID full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My great coworkers are just as passionate about our industry and current trends so we end up suggesting using them to management and they are open to our ideas. Recently moved to a new Headquarters Open and Collaborative environment. Fully stocked fridge with snacks Very friendly environment to grow at.

Cons

With our growing people and technologies, there hasn't been much change in creating processes that scale. A lot of the day is putting out fires for x, y or z client. Still using legacy tech to keep things running for the core product without a foreseeable plan to do a refresh. Everyone is so busy with work that you don't know what people on other teams do. Un-communicated roadmap of the products we build and a lot is customer driven or driven by people who are locked in an ivory tower and focused on the next industry buzz words they hear. Be expected to occasionally put more than 40 hours when times are critical. The perception has been that they will want to bring someone outside than promote from within to mid level management.

Advice to Management

Get a backbone and stop saying yes to every client demand/suggestion. They learn to expect that we will give them every feature they ask for and no one is happy.

2. Great company to work for!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at CSID full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team work! Excellent work environment.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons to working with CSID.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!