CSID

There are newer employer reviews for CSID

BORDERLINE...... FANTASTIC!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at CSID full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They understand the statement "Work hard and Play Hard". CSID was always on the edge of fun. Every Kickoff event they held was one to be remembered. All of the festivities throughout the year were a real hoot. The serious yet lackadaisical attitude us tough to replicate elsewhere. The company worked with schedules, understood the concept of a life outside work and respected their employees.

Cons

Salary was way out of line with the duties performed. Advancement? None. Are they ever going public? Going to be a start up forever?

I think upper management was mostly superb. I would say - do something though. We all want to see the company sell or go public. Even if we aren't there anymore. What is the next line of products? Do you have any plans for expanding the offering? I'd say line the company up for a nice takeover. But that's just me.

16 Other Employee Reviews for CSID (View Most Recent)

great place to work...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at CSID full-time

Pros

Great work environment! Flexible schedule. There are learning opportunities for everyone at all levels.

Cons

If you are in south Austin, commute is amazing. If not, it becomes challenging after while.

Great People, Great Place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at CSID full-time (more than a year)

Pros

My great coworkers are just as passionate about our industry and current trends so we end up suggesting using them to management and they are open to our ideas.

Recently moved to a new Headquarters
    Open and Collaborative environment.
    Fully stocked fridge with snacks
    Very friendly environment to grow at.

Cons

With our growing people and technologies, there hasn't been much change in creating processes that scale.
    A lot of the day is putting out fires for x, y or z client.
    Still using legacy tech to keep things running for the core product without a foreseeable plan to do a refresh.
    Everyone is so busy with work that you don't know what people on other teams do.
    Un-communicated roadmap of the products we build and a lot is customer driven or driven by people who are locked in an ivory tower and focused on the next industry buzz words they hear.
    Be expected to occasionally put more than 40 hours when times are critical.
    The perception has been that they will want to bring someone outside than promote from within to mid level management.

Get a backbone and stop saying yes to every client demand/suggestion. They learn to expect that we will give them every feature they ask for and no one is happy.

There are newer employer reviews for CSID