CSL Behring
www.cslbehring.com King of Prussia, PA 5000+ Employees

I have enjoyed working at csl thats why ive been they 20 years.

Group Leader In Reception (Current Employee)
Knoxville, TN

I have been working at CSL Behring

ProsI enjoy the ones I wk with alot I have met alot of new friends and have alot of olds ones too. csl is like my second family,My husband always says if they change the locks or closed down i'll be @ the door trying to get in because I care about that place more then my family its almost true but my does come frist then my other family friends @ csl and the donors. Ive wk @ csl since 91 and i guess i'll be they until they make me go, Thanks csl family for letting be part of it.

ConsI wish ins. didnt go so high I use to have it but is now to high for what we make. i wish we still had retirement plan. and I mess being able to wear difine color uniforms blue all the time is sad.

Advice to Senior Managementtreat everyone the same

i thought they were poorly managed.

Bio-Tech (Former Employee)
Lawrence, KS

I worked at CSL Behring

Pros: Worked with flexible schedule. Quick opportunity for raises. Cons: Forced to work weekends. Managers to inexperienced No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very flat organization; top heavy. Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at CSL Behring

Pros: Good location to work at. Cons: No remote working policy; not flexible with work life balance. Advice to Senior Management: Update your policies. Working from home is okay and… More

There are newer reviews on CSL Behring.

Worked for CSL Behring? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSL Behring reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSL Behring CEO Paul Perreault . All reviews posted anonymously by CSL Behring employees.