There are newer employer reviews for CSL Behring

I have enjoyed working at csl thats why ive been they 20 years.

Current Employee - Group Leader In Reception in Knoxville, TN
Current Employee - Group Leader In Reception in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at CSL Behring

Pros

I enjoy the ones I wk with alot I have met alot of new friends and have alot of olds ones too. csl is like my second family,My husband always says if they change the locks or closed down i'll be @ the door trying to get in because I care about that place more then my family its almost true but my does come frist then my other family friends @ csl and the donors. Ive wk @ csl since 91 and i guess i'll be they until they make me go, Thanks csl family for letting be part of it.

Cons

I wish ins. didnt go so high I use to have it but is now to high for what we make. i wish we still had retirement plan. and I mess being able to wear difine color uniforms blue all the time is sad.

Advice to Management

treat everyone the same

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I now perceive the organizational management as a structure stagnating the development of persons, for corporate profits

Current Employee - Donor Support Technician in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Donor Support Technician in Portland, OR

I have been working at CSL Behring

Pros

Opportunities abound for interpersonal interaction and the exercise of customer service skills.
    Employees are delegated tasks of minor problem solving.
    The environment is sufficient for familiarization with the demands of a medical work environment.

Cons

Sub-management employees are not trusted or lead to think and reason critically.
    Lack of specialized positions leads to stagnation of employee advancement within and contribution to the company's mission.

Advice to Management

Investing valuable resources in the training, education, and retention of employees (i.e., certifications that are respectable within other medical environments) yields benefits for both employees and managers. I currently perceive a staggering lack of attention to the development of employees as individual persons with potential.

2. i thought they were poorly managed.

Former Employee - Bio-tech in Lawrence, KS
    Former Employee - Bio-tech in Lawrence, KS

I worked at CSL Behring

Pros

Worked with flexible schedule. Quick opportunity for raises.

Cons

Forced to work weekends. Managers to inexperienced