CSL Plasma

www.cslplasma.com

Great people, great donors, even better management.

Phlebotomist (Current Employee) Springfield, MO

ProsManagement is awesome and very personable. Coworkers are very appreciative of your work. Praise is given very often for a job well done. Great learning opportunities all around. Donors are very patient even if there is a long line. Very team-oriented.

ConsPay could start out a bit higher. Sometimes short staffed, leaving long waits for donors and staff playing catch-up all day. No benefits for part time employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management is quick to get things done. If I had to request anything, it would be about the machines: a light that corresponds with alarms to make response time quicker rather than looking at each machine to see which one has an active alarm. Allow part-time employees to partake in medical, vision, and dental insurance.

CSL Plasma

Phlebotomist (Former Employee) Manhattan, KS

I worked at CSL Plasma full-time for more than a year

Pros: it was a fun place to work I also learned a… Cons: I can't really think of much. maybe just that we… More

This is small company. Initially there was appearance of openess and being receptive to new ideas.

QA Engineer (Former Employee) Boca Raton, FL

I worked at CSL Plasma full-time for more than a year

Pros: I do not have any pros to comment about other that it is… Cons: While I worked there for a year, I found the company to be of a small staff, highly decentralized since its core business is… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of working in silos, make more use of matrix organization… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CSL Plasma.

Worked for CSL Plasma? Contribute to the Community!