CSM Bakery Products
www.csmbakeryproducts.com Tucker, GA 5000+ Employees

I learned a lot and really felt like a part of the family.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmaller company (potential for growth), everyone's opinion is heard, family atmosphere. Though I had a smaller position, I felt as though my insight my appreciated and truly considered. My manager gave me general assignments that I was allowed to freedom/given the challenge to complete in whatever way I felt was best.

ConsFactory worker's and factory management's opinions on factory operations not well respected by corporate across the street , lack of communication with current and past employees, uncertain future (company up for sale)

Advice to Senior ManagementCarrying a positive attitude around employees will result in the employees having a positive attitude

An opportunity of learning and growth.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CSM Bakery Products

Pros: The company truly values its employees and has a great total rewards… Cons: They need to have a better in house leadership development… Advice to Senior Management: More accountability for corporate personnel, their bad decision making effects… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good working conditions

Promotional Analyst (Current Employee)
    Liverpool, England (UK)

I have been working at CSM Bakery Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits and Strong believes Cons: Hard market. Retail is power Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CSM Bakery Products.

Worked for CSM Bakery Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSM Bakery Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSM Bakery Products CEO Bret Weaver. All reviews posted anonymously by CSM Bakery Products employees.