CSM Bakery Solutions

www.csmbaking.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for CSM Bakery Solutions

Political environment and weak leadership

I have been working at CSM Bakery Solutions

Pros

Work-life balance flexibility, interesting products, motivated colleagues

Cons

weak leadership, lack of HR influence, highly political organization, not always willing to invest in people, corporate image still needs to be built, need for internationalization on corporate level functions

Make sure respect for the employees is put in the center of the organization, avoid too much political decision taking and build on strong leadership and execution!

36 Other Employee Reviews for CSM Bakery Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great company great people great training

Former Employee - Lead in Edina, MN
    Former Employee - Lead in Edina, MN

I worked at CSM Bakery Solutions

Pros

this company has so many different training programs offered to anyone who is willing and wanting an opportunity to go and great instuctors.

Cons

the challenges are on you how hard you work your dedication, persistanicy and determination will take you a long way

There is anything I would change with management they are always as on the floor always working with employees showing that they care never change that.

Deceived by contracting company and position misrepresented by CSM Bakery

Former Contractor - Sr. Financial Analyst
    Former Contractor - Sr. Financial Analyst

I worked at CSM Bakery Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Largest baked goods and ingredients provider in the world

Cons

Company told contracting company that position was a contract to perm opportunity, then after working the position almost 3 months, the manager came to me and another contractor and informed us that "due to internal political pressures" the position had to be opened up to internal candidates. The other contractor soon quit the position, and of course when the position I was working came to be filled, it was by an internal candidate. The company soon ended the contract at the 3 month contract out date. It basically amounted to a bait and switch HR shuffle. Demonstrates lack of integrity by management.

Isn't it wrong to give folks 100% positive feedback for 3 months, telling them you like what they are doing and everything is going well, then turn around and say something different when its time to end the contract, out of the desire to hire someone internally?

There are newer employer reviews for CSM Bakery Solutions