CSSI (Computer Solutions & Software International)

www.solutionsoftware.com
  www.solutionsoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for CSSI (Computer Solutions & Software International)

Good company to start as fresher and for experienced professionals it would take some time to adjust.

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at CSSI (Computer Solutions & Software International) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

All the employees are very helpful,friendly and disciplined.

Cons

working on weekends and sometimes late nights.

some more extra curricular activities.

15 Other Employee Reviews for CSSI (Computer Solutions & Software International) (View Most Recent)

I am very thankful to my organization because I have learnt lot things from there.

Current Employee - Software Engineer (Testing)  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer (Testing) in Hyderābād (India)

Pros

I really enjoy working with people in my company and I learnt lot of things in my past 2 years, when I joined that time I was fresher and I was not a part of professional life.It helped me to build a great platform to learn the culture and values.

Cons

Change is the necessary thing in our current face of life, I want to pursue other opportunities outside.

Salary at CSSI Hyderabad India

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at CSSI (Computer Solutions & Software International) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Technology Usage, Work allocation, Compensation

Cons

No proper work life balance

Worked for CSSI (Computer Solutions & Software International)? Contribute to the Community!