CSTV Networks
www.collegesports.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Don't expect payment...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIt's in sports, and it is ultimately an easy way to get into a field that is otherwise kind of tough to break into...It is overall an interesting field and the people at CSTV are top notch, people wise you can't expect much better than you'll get at CSTV...

ConsThe pay is pretty low for the field it is in, typically working in the digital field means that you get paid what you are worth or at least closer to what you are worth, not really so at CSTV. The hours are not so good, you are also not really compensated adequately for working strange hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the pay of your employees

Easy and fun job, flexible

Campus Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at CSTV Networks as a contractor

Pros: Easy tasks, fun, interesting, flexible. Very independent. Cons: Not enough projects, needed more work as a campus representative Advice to Senior Management: More work More

Lots of fun, not much responsibility

Internship (Former Employee)

I worked at CSTV Networks

Pros: CSTV had incredibly nice people. The network has changed since I've been… Cons: Not too much responsibility in assignments given to me. Mainly… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing special or specific to suggest. Really enjoyed my time there and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CSTV Networks.

Worked for CSTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSTV Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSTV Networks CEO David Berson. All reviews posted anonymously by CSTV Networks employees.