CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)

www.ctis-inc.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)

not good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)

Pros

its a good place to learn a new trade

Cons

the knoxville office has their favorites and does not treat everyone equal especially girls in dispatch always on the phone with friends never can get thru to finish and close jobs to spend time with our families

Advice to Management

screen girls in dispatch need time with our family

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Same Old Same Ole

Former Employee - Wire Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Wire Technician in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)

Pros

I worked for CTIS for a year 9 years ago. Back then you had to provide your own truck. I don't remember ever making more than $450/wk for 60/hrs. I see from the other reviews that nothing has changed. It's nice that they provide vehicles but I'm sure you pay for it one way or the other.

Cons

I actually got along well with the office staff but the field op. manager (Mark) was "NICE GUY"!

Advice to Management

Train your technicians better and treat them as valued employees.

2. Super High Turnover and Uncaring Management

Current Employee - Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Technician in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service) (Less than a year)

Pros

Assigned company truck after you spend several months working as tag-a-long assistant - gopher

Cons

Starting pay is only 8.00/hr at 70-80 hours per week (no exceptions!) The company has lots of turnover with employees. Mainly due to poor, uncaring managers. The office staff making $9/hr walks around arrogantly as though their better than the techs making $8/hr. The managers do not care about your life or anything other than making you work 40 more hours beyond a regular 40 hour work week. You will be driven into the sand, literally!

Advice to Management

Consider the life of your techs and be a bit more considerate toward employees.