There are newer employer reviews for CTS Corporation

Mostly good experience with Automotive Business.

I have been working at CTS Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Production Planning role is blended - includes customer service, production planning and vendor schedules. Most roles are not micro-managed. Trusted to make decisions and implement ideas for improvement. Good people / team members. Lots of recent and on-going changes to make improvements in management of business.

Cons

Morale needs to be improved - majority of the employees seem unhappy including most of the management team. Personnel issues with union employees can take away from time/energy management needs to manage and run the business.

Advice to Management

Continue to make changes to streamline and focus the Automotive division. Need to make more strides with: quality, safety and inventory control/management.

Other Employee Reviews for CTS Corporation

1. Good Experience, I have had the opportunity to work with global cross funcional teams

Current Employee - Information Technology in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Information Technology in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CTS Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Many long tenured employees have a good understanding of the business, opportunity for working with people in intenational locations, new management team is still coming together but has aggressive plans for the future, competitive compensation and benefits

Cons

Typical work environment for today, reduced resource pool and long work hours, communication from management is sporadic and too high level

Advice to Management

I am optomistic about the future of the company but increased communication is sorely needed in order to boost morale

2. Wonderful. I worked with some fantastic people. I was able to us my Team management skills.

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at CTS Corporation as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Fair training. Great people, including upper management and Production staff. Within my position I worked with everyone from Receiving, Shipping, Quality, Accounting, Program Management, and Scheduling.

Cons

Little space for upward movement. I was a Temp. for almost two years, which I feel is way to long.

Advice to Management

Management seen more. Long term employees on the production should be paid more. They carry a huge amount of worth in there heads. Which leaves the Company when they do.