CUNA Mutual

www.cunamutual.com

CUNA Mutual has friendly, intelligent staff and a laid-back, fun environment.

IT Applications Development (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsFriendly and receptive staff. Huge IT department. Very flexible, allowing you to move between departments. Intern projects which matter and are used in production. Huge credit union/coop support. Beautiful sun-lit Atrium. On-campus gym (LifeSite). Cafeteria with delicious food and decent prices. Underground tunnels for days with bad weather. Very laid-back atmosphere -- can basically choose your own hours. Very impressive internship program -- well-structured, very involving, very flexible.

ConsPoor initial communication from HR, but my view of this was completely changed after starting. Lots of meetings, but generally this is beneficial for gaining knowledge about projects and the company in general.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be more specific with goals and terminology. I know it's hard to do this when there are so many departments and sub-departments, but many of us were confused with the idea of "Agility."

Long-term employee -- company has been very good to me

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Madison, WI

I have been working at CUNA Mutual full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: CUNA Mutual cares about the people that work here and provides opportunities to move around within the company. I've worked here for over 20… Cons: Like all larger organizations, it's hard to keep up with the many different initiatives and activities. We've made great improvements in communicating to… Advice to Senior Management: Do whatever you can to get "face-time" with employees at all levels of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was a great company; but all that changed with the latest executive team.

Vice President (Former Employee) Madison, WI

I worked at CUNA Mutual

Pros: Great city and great marketplace. Cons: The company has gone the way of other large corporations:… Advice to Senior Management: If you don't like the city, the employee group, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CUNA Mutual.

Worked for CUNA Mutual? Contribute to the Community!