CVPartners

www.cvpartnersinc.com

Administrative Assistant

Pros

Beautiful office spaces, friendly people, great upper management. Workers are passionate about recruiting, very knowledgeable about the industries they work for.

Cons

Not much I can say here.

Other reviews for CVPartners

Stellar company to work for!

Pros

Training:

Unlike some of the other reviews, I feel like I've been given all the training and support possible as a new recruiter. Within my division (there are several different departments of recruiting here), I have had nothing short of an amazing experience. I was offered twice weekly training sessions with one of the more senior recruiters and as much help/hand holding as I needed from my direct boss. I have never felt like I didn't have someone to turn to if I needed the help. Some of the other senior recruiters (in different divisions, no less!) even approached me just to see if I needed help with anything. Can't say enough about this!

Now that being said, this is definitely a job for a self-motivated person. There is no micro-managing here, so you have to be the type of person that can keep yourself on task and in check.

Culture:

The culture is amazing and everyone has a great time working together. Once a month happy hours and an open door policy leave everyone feeling like one big happy family. The Founders are very warm and welcoming.

Compensation:

The commission structure is amazing. I looked at several other recruiting agencies before joining CVP and no one else could touch their structure. Now that being said, we do operate on a draw (straight commission after a 6-mo guarantee period), but in the end I know I'll still make more here than I would have somewhere else.

Cons

The guarantee period (Salary plus your commissions at 50% of what they would be normally while receiving this) is only 6-months. As someone totally new to recruiting, that didn't seem quite long enough.

Seriously, can't say enough great things about this company. Hands down one of my favorite places that I've worked in my career. They come with my highest recommendation.

Best company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Take care of their employees, great comp plan, incentives, social events and work environment. Flat structure so not many layers to navigate, ownership and leadership are all very accessible. I have worked here for 3 and a half years now and would not consider working anywhere else!
    Despite some fo the other comments I do feel like there is a lot of support available and they give you a long enough leash to ramp up your business. There is also a great sense of team.

Cons

It is not for everyone, work hard and you will reap rewards, but you have to be inclined to work autonomously and seek guidance when you need it, not expect to be hand-held

Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for CVPartners.

Worked for CVPartners? Contribute to the Community!