CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com

Easy, fun and full of possibilities

Shift Supervisor B (Current Employee) Macomb, MI

ProsVery easy to learn, good training system, opportunities for growth, always new challenges to face and learn from. It's easy to transition to a leadership role quickly.

ConsThe pay isn't outstanding, neither are the raises. Must be open to working any/all holidays, nights and weekends. People with seniority usually get the better, more sought after hours. Not enough hours given to high volume stores which makes it hard to get work done and also provide good customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need more hours to operate and function properly. Sales are supposed to be used as a model for building hours for each store, yet the hours given to stores do not reflect that model in any way. Our store barely functions on 220 hours per week, wheras a store making half of our sales gets 218 hours to work with. We can barely get our daily work done, not including planograms, checking in vendors, and setting seasonal. It's almost impossible to get any work done on time with the little hours we are given to work with. We are only able to have one cashier and one manager on duty per shift. For a busy store, that makes it very hard and at times impossible for the manager to get all of the floor work/office work done when they are constantly being called up to ring. The customers are also affected by this. We cant give them the attention they deserve because were scrambling to get everything done. If we get an SOS visit (corporate, 'Stores Own Sales'), and they wonder why our SSS score is so low, this is why.

Great stable company to work with many career opportunities

Lead Applications Architect (Current Employee) Woonsocket, RI

I have been working at CVS Caremark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Been with CVS/Carmemark over 10 years it has been a great experience. Over those years been promoted 4 times. People here genuinely care about one… Cons: As a large company there is a lot of bureaucracy so getting this done takes quite a while. The salaries have historically been on the… Advice to Senior Management: Need to improve professional development as a whole, is seriously… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Repetitive

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) North Arlington, NJ

I have been working at CVS Caremark full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Easy Job. Great pay for amount of work expected. (assuming… Cons: Very Repetitive. Basically a babysitter for the younger employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CVS Caremark.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!