CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com

Lightning strikes twice

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Woonsocket, RI

ProsThis is the second time in my life that I wake up and can't wait to get to work. I love the company, and my job.
The corporate culture is sensitive to employee performance and genuinely committed to personal growth and success. There are numerous opportunities to learn more through the internal CBT system, LearnNET. The people are all open and friendly, and always open to new members, and will at least listen to new ideas, even when they are already committed to another plan.

Conscan be confusing to navigate the culture
can be frustrating learning the rules of how to interact
remote management can result in managers being out of touch with whats going on, on the ground where the front line staff are.
There is very little tolerance for expressing any judgement. Even a wrong tone of voice can get you a meeting with your manager/director/VP depending on your level. This can be frustrating. However, there is always an opportunity to change and improve, and anyone will help you to understand and adapt.

Advice to Senior Managementhaving your manager in a different location can be a bit frustrating. sometimes it feels like my manager is out of touch with my responsibilities' challenges. as a result, I can never be sure if I have their support in my decisions. In addition, when my actions are comments on by others, sometimes, my manager jumps to a conclusion rather than ask me about the issue. My manager is inconsistent in the support, which make me hesitate to act, sometimes.

Not a bad place to work

Store Clerk (Former Employee) Evansville, IN

I worked at CVS Caremark part-time for less than a year

Pros: 10% Employee discount. Steady schedule Cons: 24 hour store If you don't like dealing with the public...this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My experience at CVS has it's pros and cons.

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at CVS Caremark part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great for getting some experience as a Pharmacy tech or… Cons: The pharmacists are not treated so great, especially if you are the PIC. Pharmacy Technicians… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CVS Caremark.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!