CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com

Technologicly Doomed

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsIn the right position you can make some descent money with this company. In a good store, people have a large array of different products, some being at competitive prices. Buying stock at cost.

ConsTerrible hours. Corporate only invests in the RX part of the store when in many locations its the front store that makes the most money. They use a dated, flawed system for keeping product in stock. When I proved it to the team that focuses on it, they denied there was a problem. Work is piled on the store managers constantly and they are forced to give up their days off and holidays with their families to make up for it. They are given less labor hours every year and given more work.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would not be suprised if i saw a strike at sometime in the near future. Invest in your employees on the store level. Afterall they are the ones paying your salaries. I will be leaving the first chance i get.

Good company to work for in retail

Shift Supervisor B (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

I have been working at CVS Caremark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great benefits start at full time, which starts at 30… Cons: stores aren't budgeted enough hours for proper customer service needs. Little room… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a bad place to work

Store Clerk (Former Employee) Evansville, IN

I worked at CVS Caremark part-time for less than a year

Pros: 10% Employee discount. Steady schedule Cons: 24 hour store If you don't like dealing with the public...this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CVS Caremark.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!