Love the company, hate the district.

Current Employee - Photo Lab Supervisor  in  Mesa, AZ
Current Employee - Photo Lab Supervisor in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at CVS Caremark full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Extremely flexible hour, customers can be absolutely incredible, not a difficult or complex work environment, the people you work with are tolerable, the discounts are pretty reasonable.

Cons

There is such a high level of apathy out here and no one seems to want to do anything about it, my store seems to always decimate budget and yet hours continuously get cut, and there are 0 expectations for anyone about anything for any reason.

Fire the managers, fire the district manager, fire the region manager, ask HIS manager why this region is garbage.

Other Reviews for CVS Caremark

A great place to learn the retail business, but not the best-paying job...

Current Employee - Cashier/Shift Supervisor  in  Eden Prairie, MN
    Current Employee - Cashier/Shift Supervisor in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at CVS Caremark part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been a cashier for about 2 years and am currently in training to be a shift supervisor. Overall, this can be a great place to work if you put the effort into it. After a while of working there, you'll have the job mastered. Surprisingly, many of the customers are friendly and are great to talk to. Management will help you to move up in the company if you're willing to work for it.

Cons

The job is very routine. There are tasks that are required to be done in order for the store to function smoothly. Sometimes this can be difficult when the store is busy and you have to spend most of your day helping customers. Pay raises are almost non-existent.

Do what needs to be done for the store to operate smoothly: Give more hours!!! This would keep the store in a much better condition. In doing this, it would also give us the opportunity to turn our direction on customer service. Also, so many of your employees work hard but aren't receiving the benefits they deserve from an employer.

Satisfied, but not a career or forever job.

Current Employee - Shift B Supervisor  in  Binghamton, NY
    Current Employee - Shift B Supervisor in Binghamton, NY

I have been working at CVS Caremark part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Easy Job
    -Flexible Hours
    -Management is fair

Cons

-Pay
    -Advancement Opportunities worth exploring
    -Limited Hours to staff

We need more hours in the budget to complete necessary jobs and to service customers more efficiently.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Caremark.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!