CVS Caremark
2.7 of 5 2,366 reviews
www.cvscaremark.com Woonsocket, RI 5000+ Employees

Great benefits - need more help on sales floor

Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at CVS Caremark full-time for more than 10 years

Prosthe benefits are available to part time associates which is hard to find in retail - 24 hours per week will get you medical, dental and vision.

ConsNot enough sales associates on the floor - very difficult to give excellent customer service with only two (and sometimes one) person on the sales floor.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed a greater flexibility with the schedule and associates should never be scheduled closing one night and opening the next day or more than 5 days straight, but it happens regularly.

They make you work for the dollar.

Photo Technician (Current Employee)
Lowell, MA

I have been working at CVS Caremark part-time for less than a year

Pros: local and close to home Cons: Customer is always right, workers are always wrong. More

Satisfied, but not a career or forever job.

Shift B Supervisor (Current Employee)
Binghamton, NY

I have been working at CVS Caremark part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Easy Job -Flexible Hours -Management is fair Cons: -Pay -Advancement Opportunities worth exploring -Limited Hours to staff Advice to Senior Management: We need more hours in the budget to complete necessary… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CVS Caremark.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CVS Caremark CEO Larry J. Merlo. All reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees.