CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com

Worst job I've ever had.

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)

ProsMy PIC is great, but he's fresh out of school so I give him another year before he turns bitter like the other pharmacists I've worked with at CVS. I used to like my co-workers but after four years I'm tired of their drama. The only pro I can think of is I like my PIC and some of the front store staff. And the discount.

ConsWhere can I even begin? The higher ups only care about NUMBERS instead of their employees or the customers. The PCI calls are a waste of time and the numerous automated calls just annoy customers so much they transfer everything to Kroger. There's one lady I work with who is slow as Christmas and doesn't know how to TYPE (she types with one finger) but for some reason she's still there. The pay is complete crap. There are no benefits for part-timers. The hours are terrible. The techs and most pharmacists are burnt out and mean. Lunch only lasts 30 minutes and there's no other breaks allowed unless you smoke. Hah! I've come to the point where I hate going to work, dislike everyone I work with besides the PIC (bless his heart) and hate the customers. It should be that way. I can not wait to put my two weeks notice in. I was treated better when I worked at Wal-mart!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with respect, with higher pay and more tech hours. Stop worrying so much about numbers and learn how to care for your customers. STOP THE UNNECESSARY PHONE CALLS.

Not enough hours to have a decent staff to get things done.

Shift Supervisor B (Current Employee) New Providence, NJ

I have been working at CVS Caremark full-time for more than a year

Pros: Getting paid time and a half on holidays. Good coworkers… Cons: Hour cuts each year...but amount of things to bed done… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Innovative health care company with great leadership and advancement opportunities

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Woonsocket, RI

I have been working at CVS Caremark full-time for less than a year

Pros: Innovative in nature, career development opportunities, stable company Cons: benefits could be improved such as gym memberships, increased medical… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CVS Caremark.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!