CVS Caremark
2.7 of 5 2,712 reviews
www.cvscaremark.com Woonsocket, RI 5000+ Employees

Too much work for Employees per shift.

Cashier (Current Employee)
Chandler, AZ

ProsNice discounts, fairly flexible work times, friendly shift supervisors.

ConsManagement is too focused on being in the top 5 stores of the district, pushing employees to do far too much work in a short period of time than is possible while maintaining high quality customer service. Only 1 or 2 people on the floor, generally one cashier and one shift supervisor who only comes to the front when called for help, though calling them up puts them behind on work as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more employees or give those you are over working full time positions rather than working a part time employee just under the full time hours to avoid giving them benefits, it ends up leaving a bad taste in an employees mouth.

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CVS Caremark

Pros: Flexible hours, positive work environment Cons: None that I can think of More

CVS Pharmacy Teams - Overworked and Undervalued

Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at CVS Caremark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Insurance benefits are quite good. - I love the people… Cons: - Archaic computer system (slow, with frequent crashes). - District/Regional managing is a joke (Phoenix area). - Maximum annual raise of… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your technicians with some respect. You can say "We Care" as much as you'd like, but nothing would show us that you care like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CVS Caremark.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CVS Caremark CEO Larry J. Merlo. All reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees.