CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com

CSR and nothing more

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Lees Summit, MO

ProsCaremark cares about giving back and I had many opportunities to volunteer for charity events which made me feel amazing. The Training received for the actual job was extensive. The benefits were excellent and the schedules were consistent and in your control if your attendance was good. There was definitely a team atmosphere which seemed necessary since there were SO MANY employees!

ConsYou were a number outside of your team. Too many employees with a high turnover meant that the hiring spree was large to compensate for the ones who will quit or get fired. Numbers were expected out of you GREAT customer service. As with every call center, you'r calls were timed, and measures were put into place to ensure you covered every aspect of your job on every call. You're raises were dependent on meeting these marks as well as promotions. With a couple hundred employees and only 20 - 30 supervisors, your chances of promoting were slim since almost EVERYONE wanted to promote. In addition, the job was Very MUNDANE! Day in, day out, the same thing. Lunch at a specific time, limited bathroom breaks due to high phone demands. While some employees absolutely loved their job, I found myself crying in the parking lot before work. I couldn't wait to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow some cross training to keep the employees engaged in the business and to spare them the boredom that will likely increase the chances of more turnover. I liked the presence of upper management walking the floor, it shows that they do care. In addition, the random walk through by executives with fresh fruit snacks was nice as well.

It was an OK summer job

Cashier (Former Employee) San Leandro, CA

I worked at CVS Caremark part-time for less than a year

Pros: The work was easy, albeit quite tedious. The seasoned employees were all quite nice and willing to help you… Cons: The newest person gets the worst/fewest hours. No one liked to stick to the work schedule and you would be randomly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hellish for former Osco employees

Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at CVS Caremark part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexable schedule and fun crew Cons: DM's who have no clue how a real store works… Advice to Senior Management: Get out of the office and see what the real… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CVS Caremark.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!