There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

This was a job that gave me good experience, but would have been horrible without the good personal relationships.

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Platte City, MO
Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Platte City, MO

I worked at CVS Health

Pros

great immediate management, very flexible hours especially for a student, transferring locations is easy with all the locations, easy to succeed

Cons

upper management, stagnant advancement opportunities, horrible pay (which seems to be a common thread in community pharmacy), certain programs employed are questionable

Try to take the criticism levied by your technicians a bit more seriously, especially the ones who have worked for the company longer than a year or 2. They all have great ideas, and it is unfortunate to have them largely ignored.

reviews filtered by
  1. Pharmacist

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I have been working at CVS Health full-time

Pros

Great pay and good envoirmnet

Cons

Busy store and workers with it.

Good hours

2. Work here if you can.

Former Employee - Cashier in York, PA
    Former Employee - Cashier in York, PA

I worked at CVS Health part-time (more than a year)

Pros

You can give input into buisness decisions. When I worked there we all voted on a new uniform to wear. Everyone is also very pleasent. When I worked there everyone was like a huge family. I was sixteen at the time and the manager was my honorary work mom. I wish I still worked there. If you get an opportunity to work here definilty take it. I have worked at several places but working at CVS is one of the foundest memories I have.

Cons

CVS does not have many hours for part time staff. This could have also been because of the fact that I was a full-time high school student. The pay is about minimum wage but the work is not that hard.

The management is great. Keep a positive additude and you will fit right in.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health