CVS Health

Pharmacist

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I have been working at CVS Health full-time

Pros

Great pay and good envoirmnet

Cons

Busy store and workers with it.

Good hours

3471 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Work here if you can.

Former Employee - Cashier in York, PA
    Former Employee - Cashier in York, PA

I worked at CVS Health part-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can give input into buisness decisions. When I worked there we all voted on a new uniform to wear. Everyone is also very pleasent. When I worked there everyone was like a huge family. I was sixteen at the time and the manager was my honorary work mom. I wish I still worked there. If you get an opportunity to work here definilty take it. I have worked at several places but working at CVS is one of the foundest memories I have.

Cons

CVS does not have many hours for part time staff. This could have also been because of the fact that I was a full-time high school student. The pay is about minimum wage but the work is not that hard.

The management is great. Keep a positive additude and you will fit right in.

Not the place to be

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician CPhT in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician CPhT in Houston, TX

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can work flexible hours, and work at multiple stores. Your co-workers tend to be nice decent people. You also get store discounts.

Cons

Management has a fear based culture and that fear is passed all the way down the chain of command. They try to pass it onto to the in-store employees.

CVS needs to focus more on help patients fill scripts easily without too many questions. Calling patients multiple times tends to anger most patients. The different programs need to focus more on having fewer patient contact but increased relevance and continuity of information. There should be a more efficient way to note customer information and special requests. Also there needs to be a re-evaluation of the fear based corporate culture. Employee perform best through incentive based rewards not threats which lead to organizational apathy which almost all in-store employees at CVS have.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health