There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Variety of career opportunities available overall

Current Employee - Product Manager in Northbrook, IL
Current Employee - Product Manager in Northbrook, IL

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work/life balance, challenging, rewarding, work environment, minimal travel, pay/bonus, stock options. Our team is also focused on product innovation which is great for exploring and expanding new product ideas and opportunities. This lends well to keeping the work interesting!

Cons

Office based position with a longer commute time than I am accustomed to driving. Would like to have a 40-60% telecommuting option considered. Much of this role is email based with internal partners all over the country. There are few face-to-face meetings so telecommuting could be a considerable option.

Advice to Management

No complaints. Our leadership team is focused on moving the department and our roles forward, which is appreciated.

reviews filtered by

There are worse jobs out there!

Current Employee - Front Store Crew Member in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Front Store Crew Member in Canton, OH

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Easy work, keeps you busy

Cons

There's a lot to do so it can be overwhelming.
    Only so many can be promoted, then the rest are stuck.
    No full time work, no set hours

Advice to Management

Re-word the whole EXTRABUCKS thing. It's really NOT like getting the item for free or two dollar less AFTER extrabucks because you don't get to use the extrabucks on that particular item so it's not like getting it free or for two dollars less. Just OMIT the whole it's like....part. Customers also tell me they get annoyed with that!

unreal

Former Employee - Retail Drug Store Manager in Scranton, PA
    Former Employee - Retail Drug Store Manager in Scranton, PA

I worked at CVS Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

get a pay check, do not live on the streets, can pay bills

Cons

no hours to do anything, mean while, we the store managers have to become office managers. with all the work we have to do throughout any given day or week, we have to do SOS, bribe customers to call in to give us 5's on triple S, be constantly grilled by DM. every visit from DM is like making you feel like you are the worst person ever even though we can only do so much with what hours we receive. and the DM can't understand what we go through since he never worked as a store manager for cvs!!

Advice to Management

stop treating us like kids...seriously, values in action? how about a raise higher then 1.5% each year instead of using points to buy useless things when what we really need is decent living wages. why do you figure the turnover rate is so high, i have seen 4 managers leave my district within a year....and we can only offer new hire 7.50 for all the work they are expected to do. what a jok... i would never ever ever recommend any one to work here.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health