There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Pleasant, respectful, great environment with coworkers

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician  in  Edmond, OK
Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Edmond, OK

I worked at CVS Health part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers, understanding supervisor; I was presented with the opportunity to study for the national pharmaceutical technician test while still working.

Cons

When my plans changed, there were some bitter feelings that I wouldn't be staying, although I had no idea there was any sort of expectation for longevity. They had known I was going to school out of state, so I felt it should have been expected.

3026 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Good place to work!

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Lincolnshire, IL
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Lincolnshire, IL

I have been working at CVS Health full-time

Pros

Excellent benefits and working environment

Cons

demanding environment which could be stressful to some people

I went from Wow to whatever in 8 weeks

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Murfreesboro, TN
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at CVS Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, hours of operation, good salary, centeralized training for consistent results. I think it is also great that they don't discriminate against applicants in their late 40's and 50's

Cons

The dumb ass dont ring anything up for you self policy has cost this company millions in time and effort on selection of staff. Oh and let just throw everything away that is out of date instead of donating it to the millions of hungry people around our country. And it is wonderful to have the police wannabes running the loss prevention who run the stings and wreck havoc upon the districts. Really do you not think a written warning documentation would be more effective in staff retention?? duh. I really dont have much nice to say about this company at all.

I would get rid of the policy of self ringing, duh you got a million cameras in each location, plus lasar, and all the other tools, do you not think it would be a good thing if you donated the out of dates to Salvation Army, 2nd harvest food bank, somewhere other that the dumpster

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!