There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Nice job if you're desperate

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor
Former Employee - Shift Supervisor

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have decent benefits I suppose.

Cons

This company doesn't care about it's employees and they're very unethical. Just an example...I was a supervisor and my store manager got yelled at by corporate when she referred to an employee as a great worker and had also told the employee personally. Corporate said that you are to NEVER praise an employee on a job well done because that might make the employee feel more valuable and they might ask for a raise. I have several more. I despise this company!

Advice to Management

Don't just pretend to care! Value the employees!

Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health

"We are big shots, we don't need you. BLAH BLAH BLAH."

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

....More than min. wage so that's a plus.

Cons

Mandatory overtime that MUST be met, Impossible demands. Fast paced with no errors? impossible. unwilling to work around people's lives. management lies to your face.

Advice to Management

Stop lieing to your backend employees, and listen to them and take their suggestions once in a while. If we say someting is broke, which is ALWAYS is, just go and fix it when we tell you. Not wait 4 months until it stops running. Put the overtime back to voluntary because all you have is all your employees tired and pissed off at you. HIRE! Hire more people and you can get the volume of work out, without killing people in the process. Too many people quitting within the last few months because of the STRESS you put on your employees and too many ERRORS being made because your backend employees are stressed, nervous if they will lose their job or their mind at any moment, and angry because of all of that. Go back to how you were a year ago!

2. No respect for balance of home life or values

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Big company with few stores closing

Cons

Never a good night of rest once you are in a supervisor position. Always wondering if you are fired the next day or who do you have to fire to keep your job.

Advice to Management

Add hors to stores so employees and management stop having to go on stress leave.