CVS Health

www.cvshealth.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

My experience was adequate. A little unorganized when it comes to corporate management.

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Solon, OH
Former Employee - Business Analyst in Solon, OH

I worked at CVS Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They offer an extended maternity leave

Cons

They do not compensate well for your services.

The company should hire managers and supervisors based on their experience in the field and not based on camaraderie.

3813 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

I can't even believe this happened.

Former Employee - Pharmacy in Hanover, PA
    Former Employee - Pharmacy in Hanover, PA

I worked at CVS Health part-time (less than a year)

Pros

My coworkers were very nice and so were the customers that came into the store, all very sweet and kind and always had something nice to say to anyone really. Many of the customers I had always went out of their way to talk to me and see how I was doing, and I really appreciated that. The one thing I can pull out of working here is the fact that they do get great business, and great people who come in.

Cons

My manager was horrible at getting back to me before I even got hired, I kept having to call her to see if she got the required paperwork done and it took a month to even get me in! She was so slow! She boasted about how CVS was such a great company to work for and how they work with you and provide such great benefits and all that jazz, but the WORST thing yet is, I got terminated because I couldn't make it to ONE of my Pharmacy classes because my car was overheating and literally about to blow up. Totally great company, right? I never got paid for my Pharmacy classes either after they terminated me, and they never paid me for my gas mileage (like they're supposed to) to one of my classes that's 40 miles from my home. This place is a joke.

Hire someone who isn't a slug at getting things done, and don't make your company out to be so great when in reality it's garbage.

No thanks

Current Employee - Store Manager in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CVS Health full-time

Pros

Make your own schedule, get to help customers.

Cons

Far more tasks than time to complete, no district support, regional level and above have no idea how to run a store, hours cut below what is neccessary, overnights and 60+ hour weeks regularly. Warehouse and home office make mistakes constantly, you cannot.

Find another company, where you have support.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health