There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Takes advantage of their workers

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Upper Arlington, OH
Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Upper Arlington, OH

I worked at CVS Health part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Easy job, everyone is friendly, not a hard time getting a decent amount of hours, they provide lunch when you do have to work on a holiday

Cons

you basically have to work every holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, New Years Eve), a lot a nasty customers, the pay is very poor and raises never occur

Reward hard work with raises

reviews filtered by
  1. I can't even believe this happened.

Former Employee - Pharmacy in Hanover, PA
    Former Employee - Pharmacy in Hanover, PA

I worked at CVS Health part-time (less than a year)

Pros

My coworkers were very nice and so were the customers that came into the store, all very sweet and kind and always had something nice to say to anyone really. Many of the customers I had always went out of their way to talk to me and see how I was doing, and I really appreciated that. The one thing I can pull out of working here is the fact that they do get great business, and great people who come in.

Cons

My manager was horrible at getting back to me before I even got hired, I kept having to call her to see if she got the required paperwork done and it took a month to even get me in! She was so slow! She boasted about how CVS was such a great company to work for and how they work with you and provide such great benefits and all that jazz, but the WORST thing yet is, I got terminated because I couldn't make it to ONE of my Pharmacy classes because my car was overheating and literally about to blow up. Totally great company, right? I never got paid for my Pharmacy classes either after they terminated me, and they never paid me for my gas mileage (like they're supposed to) to one of my classes that's 40 miles from my home. This place is a joke.

Hire someone who isn't a slug at getting things done, and don't make your company out to be so great when in reality it's garbage.

2. great

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician CPhT in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician CPhT in Detroit, MI

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (more than a year)

Pros

very greate to work there

Cons

management sucks they like to take orders

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health