CVS Health

www.cvshealth.com
  www.cvshealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Satisfied, but not a career or forever job.

Current Employee - Shift B Supervisor in Binghamton, NY
Current Employee - Shift B Supervisor in Binghamton, NY

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Easy Job
-Flexible Hours
-Management is fair

Cons

-Pay
-Advancement Opportunities worth exploring
-Limited Hours to staff

We need more hours in the budget to complete necessary jobs and to service customers more efficiently.

3349 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Love the company, hate the district.

Current Employee - Photo Lab Supervisor in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Photo Lab Supervisor in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Extremely flexible hour, customers can be absolutely incredible, not a difficult or complex work environment, the people you work with are tolerable, the discounts are pretty reasonable.

Cons

There is such a high level of apathy out here and no one seems to want to do anything about it, my store seems to always decimate budget and yet hours continuously get cut, and there are 0 expectations for anyone about anything for any reason.

Fire the managers, fire the district manager, fire the region manager, ask HIS manager why this region is garbage.

A great place to learn the retail business, but not the best-paying job...

Current Employee - Cashier/Shift Supervisor in Eden Prairie, MN
    Current Employee - Cashier/Shift Supervisor in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been a cashier for about 2 years and am currently in training to be a shift supervisor. Overall, this can be a great place to work if you put the effort into it. After a while of working there, you'll have the job mastered. Surprisingly, many of the customers are friendly and are great to talk to. Management will help you to move up in the company if you're willing to work for it.

Cons

The job is very routine. There are tasks that are required to be done in order for the store to function smoothly. Sometimes this can be difficult when the store is busy and you have to spend most of your day helping customers. Pay raises are almost non-existent.

Do what needs to be done for the store to operate smoothly: Give more hours!!! This would keep the store in a much better condition. In doing this, it would also give us the opportunity to turn our direction on customer service. Also, so many of your employees work hard but aren't receiving the benefits they deserve from an employer.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health