There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Good for part time, but not so good for full time.

Current Employee - Cashier Sales Associate in Dracut, MA
Current Employee - Cashier Sales Associate in Dracut, MA

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people who I work with are great. Friendly and personable, the crew makes your shift go by fast. My co-workers have become my friends.

Cons

After you start off at 8.25 and hour, raises are crap. I make $9 and have been there for 4 years. Also sometimes only 1 person gets stuck ringing up customers for hours on end. It sucks, especially she it gets really busy.

Advice to Management

Better raises = more motivated employees.

Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health

1. Innovative health care company with great leadership and advancement opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Woonsocket, RI
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Woonsocket, RI

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Innovative in nature, career development opportunities, stable company

Cons

benefits could be improved such as gym memberships, increased medical coverage by the employer

2. Both good and bad

Current Employee - Cashier
    Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice people. Always busy because managers give you something to do. Good discounts. Love the extra bucks and coupons.

Cons

I've been a cashier for about a year and a half. If I hadn't of left my old store to have my baby I wouldn't been promoted to a shift. sometimes I wish I would of stayed at my old store because my new store the manager is very uptight about everything. Not saying it's really a bad thing but they have told me if I didn't get enough e-mails responses then they were going to put me on probation... WHAT?! Also the hours are crap. Since I've worked at this new store I have only ever had one weekend off and its only because I requested off for my baby's Baptist. I don't know if it's true but I heard cashier's aren't even suppose to have a whole weekend off.

Advice to Management

Hire more cashier's so I can actually see and spend time with my baby and my family on the weekends. I'm not asking every weekend but it seems like the same people get weekends off. Goodbye social life!!!