CVS Health

www.cvshealth.com
  www.cvshealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Good money and stability if you're good at your job

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of overtime available, quarterly bonuses, good pay

Cons

Lots of mandatory overtime at mail order sites, poor management, few incentives

3331 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

CVS

Current Employee - Head Cashier in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Head Cashier in Burbank, CA

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with a wide variety of people, alot of room to grow with in the company

Cons

Low raises and low general pay

Worst job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My PIC is great, but he's fresh out of school so I give him another year before he turns bitter like the other pharmacists I've worked with at CVS. I used to like my co-workers but after four years I'm tired of their drama. The only pro I can think of is I like my PIC and some of the front store staff. And the discount.

Cons

Where can I even begin? The higher ups only care about NUMBERS instead of their employees or the customers. The PCI calls are a waste of time and the numerous automated calls just annoy customers so much they transfer everything to Kroger. There's one lady I work with who is slow as Christmas and doesn't know how to TYPE (she types with one finger) but for some reason she's still there. The pay is complete crap. There are no benefits for part-timers. The hours are terrible. The techs and most pharmacists are burnt out and mean. Lunch only lasts 30 minutes and there's no other breaks allowed unless you smoke. Hah! I've come to the point where I hate going to work, dislike everyone I work with besides the PIC (bless his heart) and hate the customers. It should be that way. I can not wait to put my two weeks notice in. I was treated better when I worked at Wal-mart!!!

Treat your employees with respect, with higher pay and more tech hours. Stop worrying so much about numbers and learn how to care for your customers. STOP THE UNNECESSARY PHONE CALLS.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health