CVS Health

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Worst job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My PIC is great, but he's fresh out of school so I give him another year before he turns bitter like the other pharmacists I've worked with at CVS. I used to like my co-workers but after four years I'm tired of their drama. The only pro I can think of is I like my PIC and some of the front store staff. And the discount.

Cons

Where can I even begin? The higher ups only care about NUMBERS instead of their employees or the customers. The PCI calls are a waste of time and the numerous automated calls just annoy customers so much they transfer everything to Kroger. There's one lady I work with who is slow as Christmas and doesn't know how to TYPE (she types with one finger) but for some reason she's still there. The pay is complete crap. There are no benefits for part-timers. The hours are terrible. The techs and most pharmacists are burnt out and mean. Lunch only lasts 30 minutes and there's no other breaks allowed unless you smoke. Hah! I've come to the point where I hate going to work, dislike everyone I work with besides the PIC (bless his heart) and hate the customers. It should be that way. I can not wait to put my two weeks notice in. I was treated better when I worked at Wal-mart!!!

Treat your employees with respect, with higher pay and more tech hours. Stop worrying so much about numbers and learn how to care for your customers. STOP THE UNNECESSARY PHONE CALLS.

3813 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Not enough hours to have a decent staff to get things done.

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor B in New Providence, NJ
    Current Employee - Shift Supervisor B in New Providence, NJ

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Getting paid time and a half on holidays. Good coworkers make a good atmosphere and vacation days!

Cons

Hour cuts each year...but amount of things to bed done only piles on.

a very hectic place to work

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

close to home and lots of discounts

Cons

not enough training and staff very unfriendly

spend more time training your employees

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health