CVS Health

www.cvshealth.com
  www.cvshealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Excellent, I absolutely love the Pharmacy Staff. It's very hands on and rewarding work.

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Keansburg, NJ
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Keansburg, NJ

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, educates you for free, feels professional, actually cares about customers, and we're fast.

Cons

The anxieties that follow this field of work are tough on some people but it can be so rewarding.

If I could change one thing, it'd be the radio station. Working full time hours hearing the same songs over and over again is basically torture. Probably should pay better seeing that we could potentially kill people.

3354 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Management

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Friendly coworkers,
    Loyal employees (for now)

Cons

1) I have been with this company for a year now and can’t wait to get out. This company is going through many (neg.) changes and has a very high turnover rate.
    2) I see management turn over often, causing disorganization among staff with constant changes.
    3) No trust and NO job security, we have a joke at CVS (WHAT HR!!)
    4) lack of hours for staff forces salaried manager’s to pick up the slack with an average 60 - 70 hours a week.

Store managers , move on, find a new home that cares about you.

IT Sweat Shop - contractors treated as 2nd class citizens

Current Employee - IT Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Rapid moving environment with many software upgrades and features

Cons

They turn the crank very hard - difficult to keep up and demanding PMO and SEP, but inadequate support to maintain the pace of the work at the quality that they demand. Heavy use of contractors who are kept in separate stalls away from the employees. Workspaces are about 4 ft wide and like a desk in a library, No privacy, difficult to concentrate with everyone on the phone in conference calls. No where to go if you get a personal call. Living in such close proximity it is easier to get sic and demoralizing - makes you feel like you are on a slave ship or in a garment industry sweatshop.

Get real - we are all human. This is discrimination and racist. BEWARE of job postings - they usually only post jobs that are already on hold for internal candidates.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health