CVS Health

www.cvshealth.com
  www.cvshealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Even after 10 years every day is an adventure!

Current Employee - Director in Woonsocket, RI
Current Employee - Director in Woonsocket, RI

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I feel a part of a team that can really make a difference, and I'm surrounded by like-minded colleagues. It's been an exciting journey to see how we have transformed from a Retailer and PBM into a healthcare organization that is committed to helping people on their path to better health. As a part of the company's evolution my work has evolved with it and kept me excited about what the next day holds.

Cons

It's a large company so you have to make sure you don't get lost, but there is plenty of opportunity to make a difference.

Keep up the momentum for getting senior leadership connected througout the organizations. The town halls, pod casts and myLife updates are helping colleagues stay informed and engaged!

3451 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

It is what you make it

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I love the store that I work at. Co-workers and great customers make it bearable.

Cons

Too many things to do with no hours to do it. They expect "world class" service and all these to-do's to get done.

Give us some hours to get things done and provide great service. We want to do the right thing but it's super hard. Get rid of managers that take advantage of having the hours to get things done and not doing their part! They are costing you more money than giving a few additional hours to the stores!

Pretty easy first job

Current Employee - Photo and Cashier in Warner Robins, GA
    Current Employee - Photo and Cashier in Warner Robins, GA

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Slow at times, so i read magazines. When it got busy it was fun because it was easy work. I was a cashier and did photo orders, so it was cool to learn things about photography and gain those skills. I would go back, my manager was pretty cool, and was very flexible with hours.

Cons

Boring at times. I had to vacuum and its easy, I know, but i'd rather not. Angry customer every blue moon, but just brush off those encounters.

Higher Pay! Better discounts, otherwise it's great!

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health