CVS Health

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Technician at CVS Caremark

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Miami, FL

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The pay is not bad and if you need a transfer there is a CVS everywhere.

Cons

I really dislike my schedule

be more considerate of peoples schedule

3331 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Project Manager Assistant

Former Employee - Project Manager Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Project Manager Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at CVS Health as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They have a large Project Management Organization, Mentors and Big Buddy program, and a strong support to obtain PMP. They are currently moving to more full time employees vs mostly contractors.

Cons

For me, there was not enough face to face interaction with co-workers and team members. It is very much a telecommuting company because it has four main locations that work with each other that are spread out across the country.

Continue with the company wide town hall meetings, especially where it is accessible via video conference. When in video/phone meetings with large groups in a conference room, please have more microphones, some people who speak are too far away from the mic and anyone on the other line cannot hear, nor do they understand the response given.

A great place for young childless orphans with low self esteem.

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The customers are the best part of this business! You'll meet some of the most inspirational people ever when they come to get their medicine. Some are dying before your eyes, but are so exceptionally full of life!

Cons

The corporate culture since Jack Ryan retired has truly taken a turn towards ugly. Staff hours have been cut in all stores, even the higher performing ones, to the point that my family is rapidly becoming a distant memory. I'm held accountable for both margin and inventory days of supply despite the fact that my input is not requested when seasonal orders are placed. My store was classified as a "College Store", meaning that I receive the same level of merchandise as a store next to a university when in fact we have a small (300 student) glorified private community college in our town of 20,000! The training and technology is behind, lagging, inconsistent, absent, abysmal. It's expected that my staff work like a highly trained and well compensated machine, while at the same time I'm expected to treat them like a team of mules I found on short term lease! No matter how well they do, any praise I heap on them is expected by upper management to be followed by the phrase "what you could do to be even more effective is..."

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health