CVS Health

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

CSR and nothing more

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lees Summit, MO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lees Summit, MO

I worked at CVS Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Caremark cares about giving back and I had many opportunities to volunteer for charity events which made me feel amazing. The Training received for the actual job was extensive. The benefits were excellent and the schedules were consistent and in your control if your attendance was good. There was definitely a team atmosphere which seemed necessary since there were SO MANY employees!

Cons

You were a number outside of your team. Too many employees with a high turnover meant that the hiring spree was large to compensate for the ones who will quit or get fired. Numbers were expected out of you GREAT customer service. As with every call center, you'r calls were timed, and measures were put into place to ensure you covered every aspect of your job on every call. You're raises were dependent on meeting these marks as well as promotions. With a couple hundred employees and only 20 - 30 supervisors, your chances of promoting were slim since almost EVERYONE wanted to promote. In addition, the job was Very MUNDANE! Day in, day out, the same thing. Lunch at a specific time, limited bathroom breaks due to high phone demands. While some employees absolutely loved their job, I found myself crying in the parking lot before work. I couldn't wait to leave.

Allow some cross training to keep the employees engaged in the business and to spare them the boredom that will likely increase the chances of more turnover. I liked the presence of upper management walking the floor, it shows that they do care. In addition, the random walk through by executives with fresh fruit snacks was nice as well.

3456 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Very enjoyable

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Odenton, MD
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Odenton, MD

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Structure, busy, room for advancement. There is a CVS everywhere

Cons

Too much focus on one area, lack of hours.

Worked with some people

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Mobile, AL

I worked at CVS Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They had good insurance at low cost

Cons

To much time spent on phone trying to get customers to refill meds not needed

Concentrate on customers who are calling you or in the store let good customer service be your best advertisement

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health