There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

I worked at CVS Health

Pros

very easy work, not stressful at all

Cons

management did not care much about employees

3233 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

A great learning environment a few years ago.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Phila, PA
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Phila, PA

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Well compensated and promote within

Cons

Too high of expectation with very little hours to work with

Horrible .!!!
    Worse experience ever

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

In my opinion it has good ideas far as serving customer like " my customer experience , SOS , and actions plans ."
    However they don't take advantage of this ideas because you don't have the right tools to be successful.

Cons

Not a great place to grow and be successful, I was a store manager for BRONX NY market and it was horrible .!!
    The district manager wants you to run the store with limited payroll , so limited that you can't even serve customers the right way .
    You open and close with one employee,
    They expect the store to be fully In-stock clean and neat and everything in between , when they come into the store they always say " how can I help you ." Yet as the district manager walks out he's thinking " that's not going to happen ."
    They don't give you the right tools to really drive customer service .
    It's more politics , bonus for district manager ,regional manager etc ....,investors making sure they pockets are full and micro -manage than anything else .
    The district manager does not care for you .
    You as a employee or store manager are just a number and could be replace the next day .
    It's a company that talk about care, integrity, accountability yet they don't deliver .!!
    They don't care for anyone.!
    All cvs care about is making sure their pockets are full and the stock price don't drop under $65.00
    ITS NOT A COMPANY I WOULD NOT EVEN THINK OF GOING BACK TO OR EVEN SHOP IN .
    Horrible .!!!

Take a look at your objective and see if your been true To it .
    Invest in stores as stores need new carpet , cleaning and most of all payroll.
    There's stores with no possible way to serve customers because they only have one employee not to mention the safety and shrink opportunity.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health