CVS Health

www.cvshealth.com
  www.cvshealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Not a good place to work

Former Employee - Store Manager
Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at CVS Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I don't have any to give

Cons

They totally over work there managers expecting to much and making it impossible to get a bonus

Treat your employees better

3468 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

A very neurotic environment full of tension!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at CVS Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It did have a nice café.

Cons

Complete control over your every move! You cannot go to the bathroom unless it's your break. During training, we had to ask for permission.

The trainer, who kept track and submitted our hours - failed to report our last week on time! Consequently, we received a our first paycheck that shorted us forty hours! And I was told that I had to wait until the next paycheck to recover it! It was only after several emails and calls to complain did I receive the balance - one week later!!!

During training, there was a young lady that sat next to me that was extremely ill! I mentioned to our trainer that since there were plenty of open terminals at the back of the class - could we move if we were afraid of catching someone else's sickness! My trainer replied that since you would be unable to move to a different location on the floor (once you left training) - there's no reason for someone to move now. When I brought it to her attention that if we got too sick to come to work during training - we would lose our job!!! She had no response to that.

Additionally, the detailed scripting that you're required to recite to the customer before and after the calls (it's a call center environment) is extremely 'wordy' and awkward to have to fit it in with customers who can easily discern it's superficial value!!! It's just a vain attempt at trying to smooth over the frustration of what customers are already feeling!!!

I've worked in other call centers before, but I've never worked in an environment that is so controlling!!! Please pass on this one if you're looking for a decent job!!!

Lighten up!

Worst Place To Be!!! Do NOT Join CVS Garbage! Unless you've been out work for over a year!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are NO Pros in CVS Caremark.

Cons

Worst Management Group I have ever dealt with like Kids in Elementary and they do Micro Manage! Favoritism All the way! Most STRESSFULL job ever! Current looking for another Job!!! And 10+ other employees in this department are too.

Turn Over is so HIGH that management put a Freeze on transfers out the department!!!

You cannot give advice for something they knowingly do!!!

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health