There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Solid company with poor employee appreciation

Current Employee - Manager  in  Foxboro, MA
Current Employee - Manager in Foxboro, MA

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

Job Security. Top retail pharmacy in the country.

Cons

Red tape, poor corporate communication, illegal payroll practices, unsupportive management, no advancement opportunities. Frequent minor violations. Safety violations, ADA violations. Expensive, and poorly administered health plans. Employees are forced to use CVS to fill prescriptions. Arbitrary increases to prescription copays in excess of 80%. Imbalanced pay structure. Workplace that frequently violates FLSA regulations, FMLA standards, OSHA regulations.

Stop profiting off of employees by forcing them to use CVS pharmacy for their prescription benefits. Offer a more comprehensive and afforadble health care. Increase accountability of upper management. Utilize and enforce labor laws. Create a workplace of mutual respect and inclusion.

3023 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

mileage

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Harrisonville, MO
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Harrisonville, MO

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

Good people and great employees

Cons

I drive 60 miles to work , no compensation

Pay me for gas , please

average summer job

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Shrewsbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Shrewsbury, NJ

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

The co workers and relationships you can make. As long as you have a good manager, the work will be easy. When working over the summer I made alot of friends and had a great manager who made sure that I did everything right by giving me good training. As long as you go in willing to work and listen to the manager you will do fine.

Cons

At times the hours and working conditions. During the back store stocking in the summer, the stock room can be alittle hot and humid. To make up for this you can usually dress down in the back when managing the stock. In addition to this some of the work is'nt very fun like taking out the garbage but it's a summer job can't expect much glamour.

Hire good and consistent management to keep the store running well and the employees happy.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!