Under appreciated, over worked

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician CPhT in Fredericksburg, VA
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician CPhT in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a good first job, I was able to learn to multi task quickly and problem solve

Cons

You only get a good schedule if the lead tech likes you, terrible raises, your expected to do way too much for way too little pay and even when you work your hardest it's not good enough for the district managers. You have to call customers way too much to the point where they get annoyed with you. Lowest pay out of all other pharmacy chains. Very little room for advancement.

Advice to Management

Give your employees better pay and praise for the good job they are doing.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Picture your cube like a baby's crib.....................trapped!

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Kansas City, MO

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Can't think of anything to say.....Trying to help people get their medication they need.

Cons

I feel like I am treated as a child. They keep track of every second of every day.They listen to alot of your calls........ For ex. they give you 6 minutes a day to use the restroom.They discourage you to use that time. We are constantly told "we appreciate the hard work we do" and we are the first contact with members, the hourly wage is not worth members screaming at you all day. There are no sick days and comes right of vacation time. Signs all over stating "If your sick, stay home" Then you get dinged fro attendance adherence..

Advice to Management

Have ongoing training, don't just throw people in a new position with 2 hr training! work-life not good. There are no sick days and comes right of vacation time. Signs all over stating "If your sick, stay home" Then you get dinged fro attendance adherence..

2. Clinical Staff Pharmacist

Former Employee - Clinical Staff Pharmacist
    Former Employee - Clinical Staff Pharmacist

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

the people that I directly worked with daily. The patients we serviced.

Cons

MANAGEMENT!, they have no commitment to employees. Increase in work load by 200% with Absolutely no increase in work hours or assistance.
    No loyalty to their hard working members of staff. . No Loyalty to YEARS of hard work, giving up personal time, energy, and life to give 110% to job every day., Just as easy to dump as a one day temp!

Advice to Management

Upper and branch management NEEDS to value employees. they are overworking, pushing, grinding their spirits!!!!!! A happy, well nourished and trained employee is far more valuable and useful!!