CVS Health

www.cvshealth.com
  www.cvshealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Fair however no improvement opportunity

Current Employee - Manager in Northbrook, IL
Current Employee - Manager in Northbrook, IL

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

1. Bonus is good
2. Company is stable
3. Great people to work with.

Cons

1. Too much outsourcing
2. No focus on quality

1. Take care of employees first

3468 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Need to be a multi-tasker & have a grasp on time management

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

I see a lot of reviews about help, need hours, not enough time. That is corporate america, every company maximizes their resources. CVS is no different we are a resource. There is always something to do, more like there is always a list to complete. I like that, time flies by and you accomplish so much. Buy into CVS be a part of the company! Contribute 5% to the 401k for the 5% match. Contribute money to the Employee Stock Purchase Program- To get a 15% discount on stock purchases for a company like CVS that many, many Investors agree there is no better place to be for the long term. CVS's acquisition of caremark is going to pay off big! Buy into the company and work hard. Ever heard of "I'd complain but no one would listen." Stop whining.

Cons

I may have the benefit of having a great store manager that knows how to balance hours & tasks. I know other stores are not so fortunate. Maybe streamline tasks to be completed....WLM is decent. But maybe more of a emphasis on how to complete all those tasks within each stores budget. Allow the manager to manage....it seems the majority of SM's are in the "weeds" with their crew unable to manage.

I think their focus on "outside the box" healthcare is great! We are doing things that are completely revolutionary to the industry. In time we'll see if CVS was brilliant or not! I believe it will be the former.

Horrible

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

technology, pharmacy staff, store formats

Cons

Horrible district and regional mgrs. Much is expected of you. Lack of security to protect employees. severely understaffed. Racially motivated agendas. two faced upper mgmt.

Bring back the mgmt team from 2002.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health