Cablevision Systems

www.cablevision.com

Confusing

Technical Support Representative Tier II (Former Employee) Jericho, NY

Pros-none that I can think of except free coffee
-The break room has video games and nice sofa's to lounge on.

ConsBEWARE!

This company is confusing. I was hired as Tier ll rep for Voip Telephone and Internet but by the end of the training, we were learning customer service and television repair as well. Than when we got on the floor they stressed us that we must take television repair phone calls but the training was soo limited that I had to ask help desk. When I reached help desk, they would inform me to transfer the customer to the Television/Customer service department because the Jericho dept only takes tech calls. Which is odd because we are recorded for Quality assurance and the QA analyst would mark us down for not taking the call and there after your manager would throw you under the bus and act like he told you take the call. (LIARS)

The management have little or no technical support experience, so they would not know how to respond to your questions (keep in mind we are only aloud to keep the customer on hold for 2 minutes before getting marked down). So you have to run around the call center finding the answer and no one seems to know or want to help. Managers are lounging at their desk and instead of helping or answering any of your questions, they will point towards another manager to assist and that manager would point you to some one else and so forth.This company honestly has the worse management and needs to revamp the whole call center.

This call center has alot of politics, for someone coming in new and fresh, this could be frustrating and confusing because everyone is talking sh#t about the other person, so you do not know who to trust and or listen to. Everyone is pointing blame at the other person and trying to get ahead by throwing any and everyone under the bus.

Honestly worse place I have ever worked. The people there are GRIMEY!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire new Management. This way the turnover rate wont be so high.

Low level job assignments for poor or as first English speaking job

Customers Relations Coordinator (CRC) (Former Employee) Bronx, NY

I worked at Cablevision Systems

Pros: Some of training in communication, conversation and negotiation control Communication practice Cons: Temporary Assignments, Consultancy through a third party agencies, minimum pay ~$10/h,… Advice to Senior Management: Change the workers’ treatment; overturn the marketing and products’ strategies No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company. Terrible job.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Melville, NY

I worked at Cablevision Systems

Pros: -Above average pay for field. -Basically free health benefits. -401 K contribution. -Overtime available. -Free cable,… Cons: -Management is very poor; they promote the wrong people who end up doing nothing more than taxing the time you spend on calls, on break,… Advice to Senior Management: Choose your managers and Help Desk people more wisely. Management seems to care very little about their team and to know very little about the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cablevision Systems.

Worked for Cablevision Systems? Contribute to the Community!