There are newer employer reviews for Cablevision Systems

Horrible don't bother they babysit you

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES  in  Bridgeport, CT
Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Bridgeport, CT

I worked at Cablevision Systems

Pros

Quick commissions, decent salaries, benefits are very good. Vacation time is decent andsck time and fmla benefits are very good.

Cons

Micro managers, horrible support team for sales people, don't listen to your ideas. Everyone thinks they know everything. Upper management are nothing more than previous sales people.

Get your head out of the clouds. Listen to your sales reps when they have ideas. Focus mor in production than personal goals for yourself.

298 Other Employee Reviews for Cablevision Systems (View Most Recent)

Good company to work for, family friendly and fair. Slow to move up.

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Bethpage, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Bethpage, NY

I have been working at Cablevision Systems

Pros

Cablevision is a solid company with a very good benefits package. It is also family friendly. If you do your job you will be given your space.

Cons

It's a big company and change and advancement comes slowly.

Maximize the talent you have and listen more.

Confusing

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative Tier II  in  Jericho, NY
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative Tier II in Jericho, NY

I worked at Cablevision Systems

Pros

-none that I can think of except free coffee
    -The break room has video games and nice sofa's to lounge on.

Cons

BEWARE!

This company is confusing. I was hired as Tier ll rep for Voip Telephone and Internet but by the end of the training, we were learning customer service and television repair as well. Than when we got on the floor they stressed us that we must take television repair phone calls but the training was soo limited that I had to ask help desk. When I reached help desk, they would inform me to transfer the customer to the Television/Customer service department because the Jericho dept only takes tech calls. Which is odd because we are recorded for Quality assurance and the QA analyst would mark us down for not taking the call and there after your manager would throw you under the bus and act like he told you take the call. (LIARS)

The management have little or no technical support experience, so they would not know how to respond to your questions (keep in mind we are only aloud to keep the customer on hold for 2 minutes before getting marked down). So you have to run around the call center finding the answer and no one seems to know or want to help. Managers are lounging at their desk and instead of helping or answering any of your questions, they will point towards another manager to assist and that manager would point you to some one else and so forth.This company honestly has the worse management and needs to revamp the whole call center.

This call center has alot of politics, for someone coming in new and fresh, this could be frustrating and confusing because everyone is talking sh#t about the other person, so you do not know who to trust and or listen to. Everyone is pointing blame at the other person and trying to get ahead by throwing any and everyone under the bus.

Honestly worse place I have ever worked. The people there are GRIMEY!

Hire new Management. This way the turnover rate wont be so high.

There are newer employer reviews for Cablevision Systems

Worked for Cablevision Systems? Contribute to the Community!