CV All-Stars

Current Employee - Technology  in  Bethpage, NY
Current Employee - Technology in Bethpage, NY

I have been working at Cablevision Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great place to work... healthy environment and great chances for Advancement. Really good benefits and most of the Upper management has the company moving in the right direction.

Cons

I haven't really come up with too many Con's but sometimes the hours can be long if working on long projects with unreachable deadlines and goals...

Keep up the good work !

Other Reviews for Cablevision Systems

They pay me well

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative Tier III  in  Jericho, NY
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative Tier III in Jericho, NY

I have been working at Cablevision Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Short drive for me. Co-workers and overtime.

Cons

Not enough projects to go around. They introduce products/services to the customers but don't let the people troubleshooting it have the products/services to know how to fix things if they break.

Listen to your co-works/employees. Don't let the customers push us around.

Hard to find positives after several years here

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative  in  Piscataway, NJ
    Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Piscataway, NJ

I have been working at Cablevision Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free cable, phone and Internet. Good benefits program, facilities are maintained well.

Cons

Management is not trustworthy, makes promises then doesn't deliver. When you bring it up, you get scolded to the side. They are constantly decreasing compensation and changing it to benefit their bottom line, while trying to show us how it's better for us. It just never is. The management team is sensitive to any resistance by the employees, and the product is subpar. We don't have channels that are core to a cable provider and rely way too heavily on unmotivated contractors to execute work orders.

Get employees to do the work, not contractors and stick to a pay plan. When you keep reducing the pay plan every few months, it just kills the morale. Stop telling us to go out and work on our days off while you guys are home and not taking our calls,

There are newer employer reviews for Cablevision Systems.

Worked for Cablevision Systems? Contribute to the Community!