There are newer employer reviews for Caché

Cache

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Caché

Pros

Cache has a great employee discount, and encourages merchandising creativity. They also have a POS system that is much more modern than those in other retail stores.

Cons

They do not communicate their goals effectively, and make few efforts to provide employees with materials to accomplish required tasks.

By threatening associate's job security if they do not average 2.5 items per sale, many associates actually talk customers out of purchasing merchandise in order to avoid "onesies"

reviews filtered by

Think before you work here.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO

I worked at Caché

Pros

Chance to do something within retail.

Cons

Long hours with very little breaks, unreasonable sales goals in poor economy state, dicriminating. Unpaid team meetings. Cache requires that you go to meetings to discuss further goals; however, they do not compensate you for your time in those meetings.

Start making sure that your district management is doing their jobs instead of discriminating and choosing favorites. Start appealing to a different audience. The only audience that shops there are teens for prom dresses and older women. Also, the price for the quality of clothes is ridiculous. Stop charging so much for clothes that fall apart months later.

2. Great learning experience

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Caché part-time

Pros

I was a part time associate and we had a great team - work environment is so important and I learned so much from the other associates

Cons

The store manager would try to steal sales but she didnt last. The company was very proactive in finding out what was going on in their stores.

There are newer employer reviews for Caché