a paycheck

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooks, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooks, CA

I have been working at Cache Creek Casino

Pros

benefits, benefits, benefits, benefits, benefits

Cons

stale no incourgment for advancement

Advice to Management

communication

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Cache Creek

Current Employee - Analyst in Brooks, CA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Brooks, CA

I have been working at Cache Creek Casino

Pros

The GM has to be the most incredible leader for whom I have ever worked; a truly good human being who inspires loyalty from the ranks. Very generous benefits, perks. Sincere support for time off. Professional based positions offered approx 22 days flex time from day one, along with full vested 401K (4.5% match). Most directors/executives are caring, down-to-earth, approachable. (however, not so much with lower level mgmt therefore creating a 'con').

Cons

No opportunities to advance position. Due to being a great place to work, mgmt & above have been there many yrs, so little flux to create room to move upwards in key depts. Also, difficult to implement change if needed - they tend to stick to the tried and true. It is located remotely from major towns so expect long commute.

Advice to Management

Take more risks - inspire employees to be change agents. Recognize that the current 'political' environment is stagnant and until the corporate culture is infused with new ideas the current financial plateau won't be reaching new heights for a long time, especially in this economy...

2. The Best Company I ever worked with. Great health coverage benefits ,Good pay rate.

I worked at Cache Creek Casino

Pros

I was able to learn many essential skills with Guest service, software and Cash handling.

Cons

If you are not friendly person .this job is not for you. All you need Lot of penitence with costumers.