Cachet Financial Solutions

Engaged Employer

Expect to get fired

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Cachet Financial Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits are good if you get them.

Cons

Getting fired is the norm at Cachet Financial Solutions. In a two week period six employee's were fired, four of those in one day! With a workforce of approximately fifty people that's over 10% fired in two weeks, and there were many more before that. In the two years I was with this company almost everyone that wasn't a friend of the elite management was terminated. Most of the firings are to cover for poor management, they don't tell you what needs to be done, your expected to read their minds and if you don't, your fired. Many associates put in eighty hours a week , but working eighty hours a week doesn't prevent you from being fired. They also won't hire new associates to pick up some of the work load, they expect you to give up your life for the company. Then there's the disappearing bonus, we we told we were getting an end of year bonus, after a while they stopped talking about it and it never materialized without explanation. So what can you expect from Cachet Financial Solutions if you take a job with them, "You're Fired!".

Advice to Management

None, they won't listen.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A Growing Company with lots of opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Cachet Financial Solutions

Pros

Cachet is a startup company that looks for experience people to come in and make a difference. If you are a very structured person looking for direction and being told what you need to do, you won't like the environment. If you like to make a difference and impact the company, this is the perfect place to be. Your input is valued and you are respected for your contribution. The company rewards those who take ownership and have a get it done mentality and has little time for know it alls and those who have an attitude of it's not my job.

Cons

You are expected to work hard and make sacrifices to get things done from time to time.

Advice to Management

Execution, focus, and communication will make Cachet an even greater place to work.

Sold a bill of goods during hiring process.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

I worked at Cachet Financial Solutions

Pros

The benefits are good for a small company.

Cons

Not who they portend to be. Their SaaS solution has gone down for 30hrs. Small player in big market.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees, stay focused on the big picture, bring the technology up to date. Get rid of the egos.