Cadbury
www.cadbury.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Opportunity does exist

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cadbury

Prosreputation, scale, development all give cadbury an edge in talent recruitment. global role moves possible but getting harder due to emerging markets.

Conscorporate identity preservation means decision making and reaction to change are slow and difficult to sustain. recent takeover by kraft creates uncertainty.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure you identify key talent and experience during stabalisation to deliver results. Our futures depend on this as we are no longer the big fish.

a nice but conservative company

I have been working at Cadbury

Pros: nice people to work with. Work and life balance has been… Cons: do not encourage to take risks. People who is willing to… Advice to Senior Management: The leaders in this organization should move people around instead of letting… More

Graduate to Senior Manager

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cadbury

Pros: - Treated Well - Management will try to treat you well -… Cons: - Pay is lower than similar business - The business is over using its brand… Advice to Senior Management: Management should focus on selecting a single management model and then sticking with it. There are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cadbury.

Worked for Cadbury? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadbury reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cadbury CEO Irene Rosenfeld. All reviews posted anonymously by Cadbury employees.