Cadence Financial Corporation

www.cadencebanking.com
  www.cadencebanking.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cadence Financial Corporation

The most misrable job I have ever had

Current Employee - Head Teller
Current Employee - Head Teller

I have been working at Cadence Financial Corporation

Pros

The pay was ok, the hours are bank hours so having weekends & paid holidays off were good

Cons

Management had no clue about banking, was arbritary in rules, one day you were to do one thing & the next day the thing they said to do was not to be done. ( sometimes the rules changed by the hour) No positive feedback, it is always negitive. I would call this work place at best hostile. Micro mnagers for no reason, Managers looked for reasons to harrass & embarrase you in front of customers & other staff. All friendly & kind to the customers but the employees were treated terribly.When customers asked about the stability of bank they were lied to & told everything was great.
6 months after I left, bank was taken over by FDIC.
Branches burn thru the head teller/tellers.High turnover
Call nights were a joke, staff was supposed to stay late to call customers but management lied to Senior managers & everyone left @ closing time.

Honest hardworking frontline staff needs to be treated with respect & given feedback for positive as well as areas that need improvement. Managers need to be trained to be managers & not just cross sell, cross sell, cross sell. The cross selling actions would be more productive if staff was happy in the job. Its really hard to sell something for someone when all you hear is how awful you are doing.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Cadence Financial Corporation (View Most Recent)

Waste of time and a company

Former Employee - Loan Officer
    Former Employee - Loan Officer

I worked at Cadence Financial Corporation

Pros

They have great vacation hours that you don't have to accrue for a year, they pay for your mileage....sometimes.

Cons

They don't train you very well, they HATE when you ask questions about how to do something after your training period ends, (they also keep track of it...) they expect you to do a job that in a normal bank requires 3-5 people, they don't tell you when you do something wrong, they talk about you behind your back, they make you feel good about working for the company for about 6 months then they take everything in your "file" and stab you in the back turning it into a way to "let you go" rather than lay you off because the company is about to go under and they don't want to give any evidence that maybe they are "letting you go" because of something they did and not necessarily something you did.

Your employees are why your company is still running and you're not being indicted, Maybe you should think about treating them better, A company is much more productive if the employees have something to feel proud about and believe in what they are selling.

Terrible and demeaning

Former Employee - Teller
    Former Employee - Teller

I worked at Cadence Financial Corporation

Pros

None. Well maybe the customers you meet.

Cons

I was hired on as a teller with the promises of moving up. I have a Bachelor degree in Finance as well as 4 years of banking experience. They promised me that it would be temporary that I was on the teller line and would definitly be promoted. I had not worked on the teller line in over 3 years but the positions they were talking about giving me after a few months I thought it would be perfect. They gave me good pay but after I was there for 2 weeks (training) they cut my hours and pay! The upper management treats as if your less than them. I stayed there for a year and the entire time I was there I asked to be trained, to help and they didn't do any of it. I wanted more and I should have stayed at my previous job. I should have never left the job I had to come to superior. It was the dumbest mistake I have ever made!

Listen to employees. Treat them with respect. My assistant branch manager had never worked in banking. I had more experience than she did and she had to ask me questions. There is something wrong with that. They lied about everything they told me in the interview.

There are newer employer reviews for Cadence Financial Corporation