Cadillac Jack

www.cadillacjack.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cadillac Jack

Rocking awesome company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time (more than a year)

Pros

We are at an exciting stage in the innovation of our products, our position in the industry, and the multiple opportunities for growth and expansion. Never a dull moment and always something to celebrate.

Cons

As with any company in the growth stage things move very, very fast and if you don't have the energy, drive and focus you will get left in the dirt; which is not necessarily a bad thing but it can stree people who are not up to the challenge.

Continue to listen and continue to improve communication; there is always room for improvement in those areas. Don't lose the collaborativeness that makes this such a great company to work for.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Cadillac Jack (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Workplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cadillac Jack

Pros

Lots of fun and varied projects. Fantastic art team and a solid group of developers in all areas of software development. Your personal effort really has a real impact on the project quality. Every team's immediate manager is pretty outstanding.

Gene has done great and exciting things for our company.

Cons

While upper management is great over all, and immediate team managers are top-notch, middle management has some problems. In particular there's one bozo that is difficult to work with, never listens, and noticeably damages the quality of any product he/she manages to horn in on. It's a major impediment to output quality, and our agile process. It's shocking that the situation has gone on for this long without upper management putting their foot down.

IT has a very 90s mindset when it comes to practices and software. The Consumerization of IT has definitely not hit Cadillac Jack yet. This old-fashioned cluelessness really hurts the more creative teams. For example, instead of running macs like a real art department, artists are all stuck on old slow windows machines. That in particular really hampers creative output because they just don't have access to the best-of-breed tools.

Remove that fly from the middle-managment ointment. Steer IT in a more modern direction. Keep up the excellent growth we've been experiencing. Seems like marketing could be much improved, especially at trade shows.

Very Rewarding

I have been working at Cadillac Jack

Pros

The Support for additional Training/Devlopment, Variety of Benefit Plans, 401(k) Employer Match and Reward & Recongnition

Cons

You can't please everyone no matter what you do.

Attend more company events and participate with the Organization as a whole.

There are newer employer reviews for Cadillac Jack