Cadillac Jack

www.cadillacjack.com
  www.cadillacjack.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cadillac Jack

Great company to work for

Current Employee - R&D IS All I'm Saying )  in  Duluth, GA
Current Employee - R&D IS All I'm Saying ) in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pleasant environment. Much attention to employee satisfaction - HR pays at least as much attention to retention as they do to recruitment. Lots of efforts to improve various aspects of employees' life. Outside of HR, much is done to make everyone feel like they matter and given opportunity to participate in company success. I don't work in HR, btw.

Cons

Never enough Mini-Moos for the coffee.

Give everyone in HR a big "Thumbs Up!" this bonus season.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Cadillac Jack (View Most Recent)

Great place for career growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly creative environment that allows for career growth. It has been a great place to grow and gain experience, as the company has transformed greatly from it's small-medium sized basis to a new larger corporate direction. The perks of being able to see your product in the field is incredibly satisfying. The creative aspects of the company are both a refreshing and interesting challenge. Also incredibly lucky to have such a great feeling of community with my coworkers.

Cons

As we grow, there is a bit more corporate mentality to swallow, but I think our managers do a good job in doing their best to represent the members of the teams.

I couldn't be more disappointed.

I worked at Cadillac Jack

Pros

When I started it was a good company with great management and the co-workers we're all great. A real team environment with a positive atmosphere.

Cons

As soon as the company was bought by a larger one, management was changed and everything went down hill. It was like watching a something really good break and fall apart for the worst, its a slave camp basically now.

Cadillac Jack has too many middle men/management.. too many cooks in the kitchen makes for a bad product; especially if the middle management constantly changes their mind about what they want and refuse to admit to it.

Cadillac Jack Response

Jan 16, 2014Vice President, Human Resources

This is odd to me because I get frequent inquiries into why the Company that bought us is not more hands on and on site. They have allowed us to continue business as usual without any direct ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Cadillac Jack

Worked for Cadillac Jack? Contribute to the Community!